New PTS Engineering Positions Filled
PTS has brought on board new positions with unique engineering skillsets. Our model is a hybrid of recruiting and staffing but done with a focus on efficiency and savings for our customers.
Here’s some positions along with the responsibilities they are accountable for:
- Creating Manufacturing Instructions.
- Developing and implementing new product qualifications plans including first article inspections, Gage R&R, process flow diagrams, and inspection plans that align to the production sequence and ensure appropriate quality validation is being collected.
- Leading activities associated with assembly jigs / fixtures and gaging.
- Leading material part presentation to all workstations.
- Creating dunnage and kit cart designs in CAD.
- Liaison between management and operators for material presentation.
- Leading design efforts for any necessary component lifters that are needed.
- Conducting time observations and create operator standard work using an inclusive leadership style with the operator.
- Creating a balanced amount of work at each assembly workstation.
- Ensuring operator standard work is aligned to the Manufacturing Instructions to ensure quality.
Factory Support Engineer
- Site point of contact for supporting assembly and testing of customer product.
- Interfaces with respective customer departments to ensure compliance with engineering specifications.
- Leading, executing and coordinating manufacturing initiatives with other interdisciplinary teams on cost savings, productivity and/or reliability projects.
- Working with all applicable departments and suppliers on all stages of the design for manufacturing processes, including, Process Failure Mode Analysis, financial impact, and configuration management.
- Working in coordination with the factory and process engineering teams to set project priorities and implementation schedule.
- Supporting technical decisions for qualifying non-confirmative material for assembly and test.
- Making decisions and applies concepts to issues of high complexity.
- Resolving issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Managing long term planning to meet the project milestone fulfillments.
- Developing and fulfilling the engineering planning for the assigned projects.
- Attending/leading customer project gate and status meetings.
- Supporting the advanced design and development of mechanical components.
- Ensuring high reliability and compliance with design/quality specifications by using mechanical creativity and engineering experience, as well simulation based product development and design techniques.
Need a specialized position filled quickly? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.